Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bathed in Dragonsblood & Flowershop Violence

Also titled:
I have the best customers in the entire world.

I've been having a bit of a crappy week.  One of our cats ingested part of a 9 inch cable tie and we only narrowly avoided needing surgery for her. The weather is crappy and I'm sick of winter. I overbrewed my tea. I lost one of my gloves.

Today I had not one, but two notes from customers that actually made me laugh and made my day a better place to exist in. This is by far not the first time this has happened, but it was exactly what I needed. 

First up is this review on our Dragonsblood Oil Blend:

"Makes my hair soft and smooth, great for damp bunning. Smells soooo nice I've been using it on my skin. A nice light, comforting incense scent, plus I just feel badass because I walk around bathed in dragons blood and yes I am a dork."

And then this convo about March's Frostfall Flowers blend.
"Nooooooooo! You add this absolutely perfect blend a week after I place an order! D:<

Mostly just kidding. I wanted to let you know that I'm really excited to see this blend. I love flower scents that smell like actual flowers rather than a vague perfume-y haze, and Frostfall sounds perfect. If you ever make a blend titled "A Violent Blow to the Face with a Flower Shop," I'll be the first in line.

Your birthday free sample program is what motivated me to finally stop window shopping and place my first order. I'm going to force myself to wait until May so I can really figure out which [salve] sample is working the best for my hair type, but I'll also be counting down the days."

Lovely customer, your wish is my command.

I'm sorry my handwriting sucks so much! I do try XD
One "Violent Blow to the Face with a Flower Shop" has been dispatched to you. If you read this, I hope the lack of surprise doesn't diminish your happiness any when it arrives. It's a blend of Evening Primrose Oil, Sunflower Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, and the essential oils of China Rose, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, German Chamomile, Neroli, Geranium, and Jasmine.  It does indeed feel like you're being wonderfully assaulted by flowers. 


Thank you, to all my customers, for making me laugh, for making my day better with your convos and reviews, and for making this the best job in the entire world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment